Window World Warranties
Vinyl Parts Warranty
Under normal use, the vinyl components of the window will not blister, peel, rot, or corrode.
Mechanical Parts Warranty
That all mechanical parts (locks, vent locks, balances) are warranted to be free from manufactured defects in material and workmanship. Replacement parts will be supplied at no charge.
Insulated Glass Warranty
The sealed insulated glass unit is warranted against defects resulting in material obstruction of vision from film formation caused by dust or moisture in the dead air space of the sealed unit for the life of the window. If the glass unit fails, the Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit at no extra charge.
Glass Breakage Warranty
The Company will provide the Owner with a replacement insulated glass unit in the event of accidental glass breakage. Exclusions listed below apply.
That all labor necessary to correct any item covered by this warranty will be provided at no extra charge by the Company.
This warranty may be transferred to the Owner's immediate transferee provided the transferee notifies the Company, in writing, at the address below, within 30 days of the property's transfer date. The correspondence must include a transfer fee of $50, the original Owner's name and address, transferee's name and address, and the Window World, Inc. location responsible for the installation.
Window World, Inc., 118 Shaver Street N., Wilkesboro, NC 28659
General Limitations and Exclusions:
- Warranty covers non-impact products installed in owner-occupied single-family residences.
- Damage from Acts of God (hurricanes, tornadoes, flood, etc.), Acts of War, riots, vandalism, fire, and stress resulting from localized heat or modifications is not covered by this warranty.
- Color variance may occur between replacement parts and weathered original material.
- Labor warranty does not transfer to Owner's immediate transferee.
- This warranty is exclusively for the window(s) and patio door(s) installed by the Company. Any additional products, such as entry doors and storm doors, installed by the Company in conjunction with the window and/or patio door contract will carry the warranty provided by their manufacturer(s).
- Glass Breakage Warranty excludes garden, special shape and tempered windows, as well as beveled-leaded, grooved and laminated glass.
- Caulking – To seal window frame or trim package against water and/or air filtration, caulking may be necessary on some installations. Caulking maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner. It is not considered part of the product and is not covered under the warranty.
- Condensation – On windows and patio doors, condensation may occur as the natural result of humidity within a home or changes in interior/exterior temperature. It does not indicate a product defect. The warranty covers neither condensation, not frost, nor freezing from condensation on the windows or patio doors.
Window World manufacturers' product warranties give specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Warranty coverage begins with project completion and final payment.