James Hardie Siding
James Hardie siding products increase the beauty, value, safety and durability of your home. Enjoy the low maintenance that comes with baked-on color, and feel safe knowing that James Hardie siding products are resistant to jsut about anything Mother Nature can throw at them
Introducing the HardieZone System
The HardieZone System offers siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where your home is. So while other siding offer a one-siding-fits-all solution, James Hardie gives you the ability to get the right siding for your climate every time.
Defies blistering sun, hurricane-force winds and sheets of rain
Even when Mother Nature isn't very motherly, the HZ10 product line ensures your dream home stays beautiful for decades. This siding was engineered for areas with hurricane-force winds, salty sea air of the coast, and the brutal, humid heat of the Deep South. Engineered specifically for these climates, HZ10 boards resist cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling, season after hot, humid, tropical storm season.
- Resists damage from moisture
- Resists cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling
- Superior performance in high wind and hurricane areas
- Resists flame spread
- Complete exterior available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim and soffit
- With ColorPlus Technology, paint stands up to high UV levels, offering up to 30% more fade resistance*
Design Showroom Building Tool: